[SFGP] Greenzine: Jill Stein in SF next month 9/16

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Aug 7 17:03:32 PDT 2013

August 7, 2013

https://www.sfgreenparty.org
 https://twitter.com/sfgreenparty
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFGreenParty/

 NEWS:

1. Hear Jill Stein speak in SF September 16th, 6-9pm! Stand by for
location and details. Jill will also speak at the Petaluma Progressive
Festival 9/15, Sonoma and in LA 9/21.  To have Jill speak at an event
this same week, contact June Brashares, 415-425-3733.

2. Laura Wells announces candidacy for State Controller! On June 3,
2014 we have a chance in the Calif. primary to vote for No Corporate
Money Candidates. It’s a new primary system; voters can vote for any
candidate for state/local office regardless of political
party.

3. It is good to note that JR Valrey has recently been back on KPFA
94.1 FM doing a 2 part series. We need him back on his 8 am Wednesday
time slot, full time and paid!  He was suspended this past spring when
he spoke truth to the powers that be.  Many are still working to get
him reinstated. We need his hard hitting interviews and truth on
KPFA. Let's make this happen.

AUGUST-SEPTEMBER EVENTS:

1.  Wednesday August 7th: 7-9:30 pm. SF Mime Troupe FREE inside
performance.  Don't miss "Oil & Water". Troupe Studio Space Wed, Aug
7th @ 7:00 PM (Music 6:30) 855 Treat Ave, San Francisco Ticket Info:
FREE (donation)

2.  Sunday August 18th 11am-5pm Sunday Streets in the Tenderloin.

3.  Wednesday August 21st, 7:30-9pm SF Green Party County Council
meeting at El Cafetazo, 3087 16th St. near Valencia; 1 1/2 blks from
16th/Mission BART.  Everyone welcome.

4.  Wednesday August 28th, 7-9 pm SF Green Party Member meeting at El
Cafetazo, 3087 16th St. Everyone welcome.

5.  Monday September 16th, 6-9 pm. Save the date to hear Jill Stein in
SF! Location TBA soon.

The Green Party of California is seeking independent contractors
for a variety of positions: fundraiser, organizer, and press
secretary. To get more details, or to apply, see their web page:
http://www.cagreens.org/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):
http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted