[SFGP] Greenzine: fight NSA surveillance and help Greens get on ballot

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Feb 11 09:44:19 PST 2014

February 11

    Greens are taking part in two actions today against illegal spying
(#TheDayWeFightBack):

1) Go to https://eff.org to call Congress; tell them to stop spying on us.

2) Protest at the AT&T building (611 Folsom St, @2nd near Montgomery
   BART) tonight from 6-7:30. This AT&T building houses one of the
   NSA's centers that spies on your email and phone calls.

More info:

http://sfgreenparty.org/events2/event/MmNxMzQzbTVqcDFmazZ0cWVyM2liMmtmdjggOG51ZjNhajZ2M2UxNW40a282bGtka2tndWdAZw/1?start=1392105600&end=1392192000

*===========================*

Will it be a Republican or a Green facing off against Nancy Pelosi in
November?  (The top two candidates move forward after the June primary
election.)

Barry Hermanson needs your signature on his petition so that a Green
will be on the ballot.

Terry Baum is offering the front part of her home on Sunday, February
16th from 2 to 4 p.m.
Sign petitions for:

Barry Hermanson for Congress
Ellen Brown for Treasurer
Laura Wells for Controller
Luis Rodriquez for Governor
David Curtis for Secretary of State

547 Douglass Street

Call 415-664-7754 if you want to sign but are unable to stop by on the
16th.  We have just one more week to gather all signatures!

How Green is Your Supervisor?  We scored the most important votes at
the SF Board of Supervisors in 2013, from a Green Party perspective.

Which Supervisors are the Greenest, and which are just rubber stamps
for Mayor Ed Lee?

http://sfgreenparty.org/issues/60-sf-supervisors-report-card-2013

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted