[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting and anti-eviction protest

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Feb 24 19:03:15 PST 2014

February 24

Join us this Wednesday evening, Feb 26, for our monthly meeting.
We'll be meeting at El Cafe Tazo on 16th, near Valencia, from
7-9 pm.

Agenda:

  * Should we consider endorsing non-Greens in "Top-Two" primaries?

  * Update on Green Party Statewide "Top Two" races: Governor,
    Secretary of State, Treasurer and Controller (and also Congress in
    D8)

  * Early Endorsement decision on Waterfront Development Ballot Issue

  * Discuss changing regular meeting location

  * Discuss Recruiting other candidates for November ballot

  * Discuss 16th and Mission Development over BART station

  * Planning for Earth Day events (join 350.org and others for large
    protest)

*===========================*

Invitation from Eviction Free San Francisco:

Meet Wed.February 26th at 11:30am,  Mission 24th BART station on SE corner
(across from La Boheme). Picketing Dattani's office at 3232 22nd Street
starts at noon.

Join EFSF and the San Francisco housing justice movement for a
spirited lunchtime march to the offices of serial evictor Kaushik
Dattani, where we will picket his real estate business. Named one of
the notorious Dirty Dozen", Mr. Dattani is a serial evictor of
long-time Mission residents, seniors, families and the disabled.

Now Dattani is evicting Patricia Kerman, a disabled senior and 27-year
tenant, and her roommate Tom Rapp, who has been here 15 years, all so
he can make a quick buck.

How Green is Your Supervisor?  We scored the most important votes at
the SF Board of Supervisors in 2013, from a Green Party perspective.

Which Supervisors are the Greenest, and which are just rubber stamps
for Mayor Ed Lee?

http://sfgreenparty.org/issues/60-sf-supervisors-report-card-2013

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted