[SFGP] Greenzine: campaign events this week, Save City College rally

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Oct 25 10:34:05 PDT 2014

October 25

    If you're registered Green in SF, you should have received
our postcard in the mail by now.  Our complete Voter Guide (with long
explanations for all our endorsements) is posted online:

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/64-november-2014-endorsements

    Please share with others, especially our arguments regarding
NO on Prop A, and YES on H / NO on I.

*===========================*

Voter outreach at Fiesta on the Hill
Where: Cortland and Bocana Ave (Bernal Heights), SF
When: Sunday, 10/26, 10 am - 5 pm

We will be talking with voters and handing out voter guides at the
Fiesta on the Hill.  Email cc at sfgreens.org or call Barry Hermanson
at 255-9494 if you can help.

*===========================*

Save City College!
Where: California State Superior Court, 400 McAllister St at Polk
When: Monday, 10/27, 7:30 am - 9 am

DEMONSTRATE ON MORNING OF TRIAL
THE STAKES: OPEN ACCESS FOR ALL vs SUCCESS FOR A FEW!

Join us at the long awaited trial in the lawsuit of SF vs the ACCJC.

Join us on the street to demonstrate against the ACCJC and its
corporate allies who are trying to downsize and change the mission of
California Community Colleges.

Join us in the courtroom to let Judge Curtis Karnow know that San
Francisco supports CCSF!

Please sign up for shifts at AFT 2121 website:  www.aft2121.org/justice

*===========================*

Precinct Walking
Where: Throughout the City
When: Saturday and Sunday, 11/1 and 11/2

We will be precinct walking for our endorsed candidates, and giving
out all remaining printed copies of our Voter Guide.  Email
cc at sfgreens.org or call Barry Hermanson at 255-9494 if you can help.

*===========================*

Campaign events with our endorsed D2 Supervisorial Candidate
Juan-Antonio Carballo:

Candidate "meet and greet" events at parks (with snacks/drinks):
* ALLYNE PARK - Lawns - Sat Oct 25, 10 AM
* MOSCONE RECREATION CENTER - Picnic Area at Diamond 1 - Sat Nov 1 10 AM.

Bike with the Candidate Events (with coffee):
* CORNER OF FILBERT AND FILLMORE (potential change) - Sun Oct 26, 9AM
* CORNER OF FILBERT AND FILLMORE (potential change) - Sun Nov 2, 9AM

Look for updates on his Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/CarballoForD2Supervisor

The Yes on H / No on I campaign stilll needs volunteers for events
between now and the election!

Look for updates on their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SF-Ocean-Edge/111836095502755
or website: http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoceanedge/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted