[SFGP] Greenzine: candidate forum scheduled for August 26

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Aug 2 10:36:24 PDT 2015

Aug 2

     We have emailed questionnaires to all candidates for Supervisor,
Mayor, and College Board who gave their contact info to the Department
of Elections.  Other candidates for these offices (e.g., write-in
candidates) who are seeking our endorsement should contact us at
cc at sfgreens.org to obtain a questionnaire.  We will consider making
ranked choice endorsements for Supervisor and Mayor, but voters will
only be able to make one choice for College Board.  Questionnaires are
due on August 19.

    If you know of a local candidate you think Greens should support,
please have them get in touch with us.

    We will invite all candidates who return completed questionnaires
on time to speak and answer questions at our candidate forum and
endorsement meeting, on August 26 from 7-9 pm.  This forum is open to
the public, and everybody is invited!  Our forum and endorsement
meeting will take place in room 302 of Redstone Building, located at
2940 16th Street (between Mission and South Van Ness, 1 block from
16th St BART).  Completed questionnaires will be posted on our
website a week before the forum:

http://sfgreenparty.org/2-uncategorised/71-candidate-forum-on-august-26