[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly Green Party meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jan 25 17:17:35 PST 2015

January 25

    Our monthly meeting for January will be held this Wed, January 28,
from 7-9 pm in the Redstone Building room 301.  (Note the room change;
we're usually in room 302.)

On the agenda:

Intros - 5 min
Report back on Black Lives Matter events - 10 min
Finalize our 2014 Supervisors report card - 30 min
Community Broadband update and endorsement decision - 10 min
Candlestick Stadium Demolition update - 5 min
Strategy - planning events for the year - 45 min
  * Sunday Streets - starting in March
  * Pride
  * Other outreach events
  * Coordination with #blacklivesmatter
  * Election calendar - campaigns and potential candidates
  * Literature
Announcements - 5 min

    Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more! Everyone welcome. To make a presentation or gain the SFGP
endorsement of events and issues, please contact our SFGP County
Council at: cc at sfgreens.org.  Meetings are now held in our new office
space in the Redstone Building! 2940 16th Street #302, San Francisco.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted