[SFGP] Greenzine: Help elect Francisco Herrera at Sunday Streets

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu May 7 09:16:32 PDT 2015

May 7

    Following our panel discussion last week, the SF Green Party made
an early endorsement of Francisco Herrera for Mayor, by consensus.
Francisco is a local musician and long-time Green.  Here's a bit
about why he's running:

   San Francisco is changing, but it doesn't have to be for the
   worse. With leadership that values affordability, cultural
   heritage, and equity, the City can continue to grow. But it can
   evolve without the displacement of those who have built their lives
   here or destroying the fabric that makes San Francisco so
   wonderful.

    You can find out more about Francisco and his platform here:
http://francisco.nationbuilder.com/platform

*===========================*

Greens will be at Sunday Streets this Sunday, May 10, to do voter
outreach and gather signatures to help Francisco get on the ballot.
We'll be on Valencia St near 16th Street from 11:30-3:30.

This Sunday is Mothers Day, a holiday that started as an anti-war
demonstration, so it's an especially good day to help out the Green
Party!  Call Barry at 415-255-9494 if you're having trouble finding
our table.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted