[SFGP] Greenzine: further Mayoral discussion at this week's monthly meeting

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat May 23 10:14:11 PDT 2015

May 23

    At last month's meeting, the SF Green Party made an early
endorsement of Francisco Herrera for Mayor, by consensus.  Francisco
is a local musician and long-time Green.

    Join us this Wednesday evening from 7-9 pm at our office for
further updates and strategic discussion of Francisco's platform and
campaign:

What - Mayoral Campaign Panel Discussion
When - Wednesday, 5/27, 7-9 pm
Where - 2940 16th Street, San Francisco, CA, room 302
  (this is in the Redstone Building, near 16th St BART)

Agenda:

* Information about the GPCA Plenary in San Jose - June 27th & 28th.
  Appointing/electing delegates.

* Information about the U.S. Social Forum in San Jose - June 22nd - 26th.

* Mayoral campaign:  Update and continuation of our discussion about
  the major issues for the campaign.  Our endorsed candidate,
  Francisco Herrera, must file all nomination papers and pay a fee to
  have his name appear on the ballot by June 9th.  Donations to help
  with this fee may be made here:
  https://francisco.nationbuilder.com/donate

    As at all of our meetings, everybody is welcome to come and
participate--you don't have to be a Green Party member!  Please
forward this invitation to others who are dissatisfied with the Ed Lee
administration and would like to see a Green alternative.

    We will consider other endorsements (including for other offices,
and ranked choice endorsements) after the filing deadline.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted