[SFGP] Greenzine: new location for Francisco Herrera for D11 party

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Nov 8 15:40:58 PST 2016

Dear Greens,

    An important update for anybody joining us tonight for Francisco
Herrera's victory party:

The gallery cancelled at the last minute and won't let us have the
party there, so we have a new location:

Mama Arts Cafe, 4754 Mission St SF, on the north side of Mission
between Geneva and Ocean.  Nearby transit is the 14 Mission bus, or
Balboa Park BART.  The party goes from 7 until 11, so please stop by
after voting.  The polls will close at 8 pm tonight!

For anybody still making up their mind, our Green Voter Guide is also
posted on our website:
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/75-november-2016-endorsements