[SFGP] Greenzine: Green Organizing meeting, Recount discussion tonight

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Nov 29 09:09:29 PST 2016

November 29

    Because our regularly scheduled meeting for November would have
been the day before Thanksgiving, we postponed the meeting to tonight.
Please come to discuss Jill Stein's efforts to audit the vote in three
swing states, local election results, and share your ideas for
organizing in the new year:

What:  Green Party monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Building, 2940 16th Street #301 (near South Van Ness)
When:  Tues, 11/29, 7-9 pm

Agenda for this month:

Election analysis:  discussion of local Green-endorsed campaigns
and ballot propositions--which ones worked and which didn't?  Join
Francisco Herrera, our candidate for D11 Supervisor, and volunteers
from his campaign for a discussion of what we did well and what
we need to do better next time.

Post-election organizing:  how can we grow the Green Party next
year?  Discussion of neighborhood forums, ideas for meetings and
outreach, etc.  Bring your ideas!

We'll also discuss Jill Stein's recount efforts in WI, PA, and MI,
which are being debated within the Green Party.  Here's Jill Stein's
post explaining her goals: http://www.jill2016.com/recountfaq
And here's a post from Greens opposed to the recount:
http://www.flowersforsenate.org/greens_speak_out_recount
The recount was also covered on "Rising up with Sonali" on KPFA this
morning.  Here's an article from Sonali Kolhatkar's guest, David
Moore, discussing why there is doubt about the vote count:
http://www.imediaethics.org/15812-2/

Every 4th Wednesday (* except for holidays) the SF Green Party meets
to discuss issues of concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse
events, plan outreach and more!  Everyone welcome. To make a
presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and issues, please
contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted