[SFGP] Greenzine: a few tickets still available for Jill Stein event Thurs

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Oct 5 18:12:42 PDT 2016

October 5

    We expect a huge turnout tomorrow as we welcome our Presidential
candidate, Jill Stein, to SF!  A few free tickets are still available
at the link below.

What:  Revolutionary Politics, Poetry & Music with Jill Stein
  and Francisco Herrera
Where:  The Chapel, 777 Valencia St, SF
When:  Thurs, Oct 6, 6-10 pm

Join us for an evening of Revolutionary Poetry, Music, and Politics
with the Green Party Presidential Candidate, Dr. Jill Stein, and our
Green candidate for the SF Board of Supervisors District 11, Francisco
Herrera, at The Chapel, 777 Valencia St in SF.  Local (and some
not-so-local) luminaries will light up The Chapel stage October 6,
2016 from 6-10pm (Doors at 5pm).  Both Jill Stein and Francisco
Herrera will speak.  Posters and buttons will be available.

People of ALL AGES are welcome!  Food and drink will be available for
purchase.  The event is wheelchair accessible.

Revolutionary Politics in The Chapel:
Francisco Herrera
Dr. Jill Stein

Poetry in The Chapel:
Revolutionary Poets Brigade and the Juana Briones Cultural Committee -
Jack Hirschmann (Poet Laureate)
Agneta Falk
Dorothy Payne
Alejandro Murgu (Poet Laureate)
Jorge Argueta

Music in The Chapel:
Brian Belknap
Old School Kollective (OSK)
Equipto

More info, and to reserve your free ticket:
http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/77-october-6-events-with-jill-stein-francisco-herrera

And for those who can't get enough of Jill Stein, she's appearing at
another fundraiser in Oakland earlier the same day!  For more details,
visit https://greennewworldevent.com/

Jill will speak first at the Oakland event, probably about mid-way
through, then take BART over to SF to speak at the Chapel.

*===========================*

What:  Francisco Herrera fundraiser
Where:  Charlie's Deli Cafe, 3202 Folsom St (at Precita), SF
When:  Sat, Oct 8, 1-3 pm

Help support Francisco Herrera's campaign for District 11 Supervisor!
Francisco will be holding a gathering and fundraiser at Charlie's Deli
Cafe, near Precita Park in SF, on Saturday from 1-3 pm.  (Note that
this event was re-scheduled from the 1st)

*===========================*

What:  Tabling for Jill Stein
Where:  CCSF and SF State
When:  Wednesdays at CCSF; Fridays at SF State

Volunteers for Jill Stein are doing voter outreach every Wednesday at
CCSF, at the traffic light on Phelan Ave closest to Ocean Ave between
2:30-4:30pm, and every other Friday at SF State on the corner of 19th
and Holloway from 2-4 pm.

Please email Mario at mmeresbang at gmail.com to confirm times
and locations.

*===========================*

What:  Francisco Herrera campaigning
Where:  District 11, various locations
When:  Every day, 4-8 pm, and Thursdays 10 am-noon

Francisco Herrera's campaign for District 11 Supervisor is having
daily events, for which he needs volunteers.  From 4-6 pm every day,
Francisco and his volunteers are holding "office hours" in order to be
more visible in the district.  From 6-8 pm every day (and Thursday
mornings from 10 am-noon), they'll be walking precincts in the Excelsior,
Crocker-Amazon, Ingleside, Oceanview, and Outer Mission neighborhoods.

If you can help, call Francisco at 415-812-9352.

*===========================*

What:  Save the Date: Voter Outreach at Sunday Streets
Where:  Excelsior District, location TBA
When:  Sunday, Oct 16, 11-4 pm

We will be doing voter outreach at Sunday Streets for Jill Stein and
Francisco Herrera.  We need volunteers; please email cc at sfgreens.org
if you can join us.  The exact location of our booth is still to be
determined.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted