[SFGP] Greenzine: direct action vs Nazis and other upcoming events

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Aug 25 09:35:51 PDT 2017

August 25

    Due to tomorrow's Nazi rally at Chrissy Field, we're sending out
a second newsletter this week with advice on a direct action.  Due to
the nature of the event, we will only do direct action and not try to
do voter outreach - we urge all our members to use caution and be safe!
Some other opportunities for voter outreach are listed below.

*===========================*

What:  March Against Hate
Where:  Marina Green, Marina Blvd & Scott St, SF
When:  Sat, Aug 26, 10 am - 6 pm

The International Longshore and Warehouse Union, Local 10 (ILWU), who
has a long history of fighting against racism, along with many other
SF community groups and individuals who stand against white supremacy,
misogyny and homophobia, will be marching from Marina Green to Crissy
Field to protest the fascists, white supremacists and Nazis gathering
there.

https://occupysf.net/index.php/event/march-hate-crissy-field/

This is a list of items that are prohibited (on both sides) in Crissy
Field this Saturday.  However, remember that the Nazis may be armed
anyway, so be safe!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/banned-items-free-speech-rally-crissy-field-include-guns-tiki-torches/

*===========================*

What: Voter outreach at Mime Troupe SF Labor Day Show
Where: 20th Street and Church St
When: Mon, Sep 4 from 12:30-4 pm

Help us register new Greens, find people willing to help win
Medicare for All, and inform voters about SF's new
"luxury condos everywhere" rezoning law.  We'll be at the Mime
Troupe's Labor Day show in Dolores Park, Sep 4; email if you can
help out cc at sfgreens.org.

*===========================*

What: Voter outreach at Sunday Streets
Where: Western Addition (details TBA)
When: Sunday, Sep 10, from 12-4 pm

Save the date to help us do voter outreach at Sunday Streets in the
Western Addition!  Email us if you can help out cc at sfgreens.org.

What: Voter outreach at Sunday Streets
Where: Excelsior (details TBA)
When: Sunday, Oct 1, from 12-4 pm

Save the date for voter outreach at Sunday Streets in the Excelsior!
Email us if you can help out cc at sfgreens.org.