[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Aug 21 09:09:34 PDT 2017

August 21

    Our monthly meeting is this week; the agenda is below.  Please
come to hear updates on current campaigns, and help us plan for events
and other outreach this Fall!

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Aug 23, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

Introductions - 5 min
Update on Single-Payer Health Care - 20 min
  New Strategies/Slogans to help us win
Promote Presidential Recall? - 10 min
Update on Gentrification/Density Bonus City Plan - 20 min
Response to Nazi rally on Aug 26 - 20 min
Planning Fall Outreach - 45 min
  Tabling at Mime Troupe performances
  Tabling at Street Festivals / Sunday Streets
  Other Tabling?
  Mailings
  Outreach / Literature

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are whelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org