[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting, rally for Single Payer Healthcare

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Feb 17 18:15:31 PST 2017

Feb 17

    Our monthly meeting is next Wed!  The detailed agenda is
posted below.  Earlier that day, we'll be rallying for Single
Payer Healthcare in Sacramento.

*===========================*

What:  Rally for Single Payer Healthcare
When:  Wed, Feb 22, 11 am (see below for bus schedule)
Where:  1500 11th St, Sacramento, CA

                      Rally for Single Payer Healthcare
                         Wed., Feb. 22 in Sacramento
     Sign up for the bus from San Francisco (7:45) or Ashby BART (8:30)
            Email SGonzalez at CalNurses.Org for bus reservation

Join CARA and the Campaign for a Healthy California as we join with
legislators, labor, seniors, community, nurses, doctors, healthcare
advocates and grassroots activists to make a major announcement that
will positively impact the future health of everyone in the state.
California needs universal coverage with no deductible, no co-pays,
real patient choice, and comprehensive benefits.  With the future of
healthcare in California and the U.S. at stake, now is the time to
act.  We will rally at 11am at the Secretary of State Auditorium at
1500 11th St in Sacramento.

Bus from San Francisco City Hall leaves from the corner of Grove and
Polk at 7:45am.

Bus from Berkeley Ashby BART leaves at 8:30am from the corner of Ashby
and Adeline.

To reserve a seat on the bus please email Susie Gonzalez at
SGonzalez at CalNurses.Org

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Building, 2940 16th Street #301 (near South Van Ness)
When:  Wed, Feb 22, 7-9 pm

Tentative agenda for this month:

1. Discussion of Barry's Card/flyer. (Barry)
2. GPCA brief (Rich/Mike):
   GPCA Gen. Assembly announcement.
   Call for volunteers, GPCA Campaign Candidates Working
     Group/Campaign Funding Support Committee.
   Other GPCA business.
3. Fair Vote meeting announce.
    Discussion of SF Elections/Voting issues. (Mike)
4. Announcement of Jill Stein/David Cobb appearance March 10. (Mike)
5. Barry announcement of local GP membership per SF membership. (Barry)
6. Discussion of outreach, literature, signage, visibility,
   events scheduling. (Barry)
7. Update on Mayoral Recall. (Mike)

Every 4th Wednesday, the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  To make a presentation or gain the SFGP
endorsement of events and issues, please contact our SFGP County
Council at: cc at sfgreens.org