[SFGP] Greenzine: voter outreach in July

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Jul 3 21:56:39 PDT 2017

July 3

    Please join us at the Mime Troupe SF opening in Dolores Park on
July 4, and at Sunday Streets in the Mission.  Details below.  Please
note the earlier time for setting up at Dolores Park on July 4.

*===========================*

What: Voter outreach at Mime Troupe SF Opening Show
Where: 19th Street and Dolores St
When: Tues, July 4 from 12:30-4 pm

Help us register new Greens, find people willing to help win
Medicare for All, and gather signatures to overturn SF's new
"luxury condos everywhere" rezoning law.  We'll be at the Mime
Troupe's opening show in Dolores Park, July 4; email if you can
help out cc at sfgreens.org.

What: Voter outreach at Sunday Streets
Where: Valencia St near 16th St
When: Sun, July 16 from 11-4 pm

We'll be walking up an down Valencia Street, giving people our new
mini-Platform card and encouraging them to join the Green Party.  We
will also have petitions to overturn SF's new "luxury condos
everywhere" rezoning law, and will sign up people to help us win
Medicare for All.  If you can help out, please email cc at sfgreens.org.