[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue May 22 17:33:33 PDT 2018

May 22

    Thanks to everybody who participated in last week's special
endorsement meeting!  Our complete Green Voter Guide for the
June 5 election is now online, explaining all our endorsements:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/85-june-2018-endorsements

    In addition to mailing the postcard shown on our website to all
SF Greens, we've printed thousands of extras to hand out.  Our CD12
Congressional candidate, Barry Hermanson, will be walking precincts
every day between now and Election Day.  If you want to walk with him,
give him a call at 255-9494.

    If you can donate towards our mailing, please use the donation
link on our website:  http://sfgreenparty.org/donate

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, May 23, 7-9 pm

Please join us for our last monthly meeting prior to the
election!  On the agenda:

* introductions

* more volunteer opportunities to help between now and the election

* a presentation from the SF Berniecrats on their parcel
  tax to pay for public housing, and a possible endorsement decision
  on this

* a presentation on the groundwater mix being used on the West side,
  possibly with an endorsement in opposition to this

* Green Party of California updates and decisions on any upcoming
  votes our delegates will have to take

* announcements

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org