[SFGP] Greenzine: campaign events this weekend and next week

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Sep 29 10:38:51 PDT 2018

September 29

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    All of our endorsed candidates and ballot measures are here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/87-november-2018-endorsements

    Some of their campaign events are below.  We need Greens to show
up to help them win!  We'll also need funds to mail our slate cards,
so please donate to help with this effort:
http://sfgreenparty.org/donate

*===========================*

What:  Walk Precincts with Mike Murphy for D4 Supe
Where:  Sunset and Parkside, West Side of SF
When:  Every weekend between now and the election

Every Saturday and Sunday, join Mike Murphy and Green Party volunteers
as we walk precincts throughout District 4 to support his campaign for
Supervisor!  For a detailed schedule each weekend, email
info at murphy4supe.org (preferred), or call the candidate himself: Mike
Murphy, 415-823-9743.

*===========================*

What: Mission Bay Meet & Greet for Matt Haney for District 6 Supervisor!
Where: Back to the Picture framing shop, 1160 4th St., Mission Bay
When: Sat, Sep 29, 5-7 pm

Meet our endorsed candidate for D6 Supervisor!

Nearest cross street is Channel St., just south of the 4th Street
Bridge.  Nearest transit stop: The Caltrain station is within a few
blocks walk, and can be reached by the 10, 30, 45, 47, N, & T lines.
In addition, the 55 provides access for those coming from the Mission.
All D6 voters are welcome to attend.  This event is especially hoping
to reach voters in the easternmost and southernmost neighborhoods of
D6, meaning South Beach, Rincon Hill, parts of SOMA, and of course
Mission Bay, where a lot of new residents have moved in since the last
District Supervisor election in 2014.

*===========================*

What:  Social justice walking tour benefit for Li Lovett
Where:  Meeting at 865 Market street, Westfield Center
When:  Sun, Sep 30, 1 - 2:30 pm

On Sunday 9/30 at 1 pm, professor David Giesen will be hosting a
walking tour fundraiser for Li Lovett's School Board campaign.
Tickets are just $20 and all proceeds will go to Li's campaign.

*===========================*

What:  Volunteer for Tony Kelly for D10 Supe and Prop C
Where:  Various locations (see below)
When:  Every Wed and Thurs evening between now and the election
   (and big mobilizations on Sat-Sun, Oct 6-7)

Phonebank for Tony Kelly
Every Wednesday 5pm-8pm
1512 20th Street

DSA Mobilization for Tony Kelly + Prop C
Every Thursday 5pm-8pm
350 Alabama Street

Volunteer Mobilization + Prop C
Saturday October 6th 10a-2p