[SFGP] Greenzine: Happy New Year!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jan 6 17:43:36 PST 2019

January 6

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us for our post-holiday party on January 12!
And come to the public banking kickoff on January 10.  Details
on all our upcoming events are below.

*===========================*

What:  Green Holiday Party
Where:  Far Out Gallery, 3004 Taraval, SF
When:  Sat, Jan 12, 4-6 pm

Celebrate the New Year with us at our Green post-holiday party!  We'll
provide beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, and a variety of snacks
including some homemade treats.  There's no charge for the event,
but donations are welcome!

The Far Out Gallery is located on the L-Taraval Muni Metro line,
very close to the 40th Ave stop in the Outer Sunset.

Everybody is invited: people of all ages and political affiliations
are welcome.  The event is wheelchair accessible.

*===========================*

What:  The People vs Wall St: SF Public Bank Coalition Launch
Where:  The Women's Building, 3543 18th St, SF
When:  Thurs, Jan 10, 6-8 pm

For decades, Greens have made public banking a central focus of our
platform and our electoral campaigns in SF.  A number of Democratic
Party-affiliated organizations and nonprofits have come on board, and
are launching a campaign for a SF public bank this week!

Join us for food, music, community, speakers, and break out sessions.

- LEARN how a city-owned public bank can bring San Francisco's $11
  billion budget "From Wall Street to Our Streets!"

- EAT good food surrounded by good people from a wide range of
  divestment, racial justice, economic justice, and environmental
  justice movements across San Francisco!

- DANCE to old and new jams!

- STRATEGIZE with working groups on student debt, affordable housing,
  green energy, or something else!

https://sfpublicbank.squarespace.com/calendar/thepeoplevswallstreet

What:  Save the date - Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Jan 23, 7-9 pm

The agenda will be set at the CC meeting the week before.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org