[SFGP] Greenzine: Anti-war rally and Sunday Streets this weekend

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Mar 8 20:24:29 PST 2019

March 8

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Join us this Saturday, March 9, at noon for a rally and march
against the US-sponsored coup in Venezuela.  On Sunday, we'll be
organizing in the Mission at Sunday Streets.  Details on both events
are below.

    Green Party CC member Barry Hermanson has an article in the
SF Bay View newspaper this week, on Democrats and their pretend
support for Universal Health Care.  Apparently, in addition to SF and
LA, Single Payer is another place the Newsom Train won't be
making any stops:
  https://sfbayview.com/2019/03/democrats/

    The Bay View is one of the few media outlets that will publish
Green points of view, so please support them!

*===========================*

What:  Rally and March against the Venezuela Coup
Where:  UN Plaza, 355 McAllister St, SF
When:  Sat, March 9, 12 - 3pm

The SF Green Party and other Bay Area Green Parties have endorsed this
event.  Please join us at this important rally and march to oppose the
US coup in Venezuela.  Spread the word and encourage your Green
community to join us!

Join us at 11:30 am under the green flags and PLEASE wear your Greens
so you are SEEN BEING GREEN.

What:  Join Greens at Sunday Streets Mission
Where:  Corner of Mission and 16th St, SF
When:  Sun, Mar 10, 11 am-4 pm

Greens will be walking around Sunday Streets as a group, talking to
voters and handing out literature.  We will meet at 11 am at the
corner of Mission and 16th St, then walk up and down the route.

Our contact person will be Barry Hermanson; call him at 415-255-9494
to find out where we are at any point.  If you want us to bring you a
sign, email cc at sfgreens.org in advance.