[SFGP] Greenzine: help our endorsed candidates win!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Oct 6 11:07:02 PDT 2019

October 6

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    We've finished making our endorsements, and are in the process of
writing up our voter guide with detailed explanations.  Here's a quick
summary of the people and ballot measures we support:
  http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/90-november-2019-endorsements

    Early voting starts thie Monday at City Hall, so if you're voting
early, please take a look at our recommendations.

    Let's help our endorsed candidates to win!  Several upcoming
volunteer events are below.  We'll also need funds to mail our slate
cards, so please donate to help with this effort:
  http://sfgreenparty.org/donate

*===========================*

What:  Voter outreach for Chesa Boudin for DA
Where:  Grattan Playground, 201 Alma Street, SF
When:  Sun, Oct 6, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm

The establishment machine is trying to game the system and undermine
democracy.  We are clapping back and hitting the streets for
Chesa.  People power will win this election!  Join our mobilization
today at Grattan Playground, 201 Alma Street, SF.

*===========================*

What:  Phonebank and other volunteer opportunities for Chesa Boudin for DA
Where:  1769 15th St (between Valencia and Guerrero), SF
When:  Tues, Oct 8, through the Nov election

Every Tuesday Chesa Boudin's campaign phone banks out of their office
located at 1769 15th Street.

Greens can check out other events and debates here at:
https://events.chesaboudin.com

If none of those days work, Greens wanting to volunteer can reach out
to Boudin's volunteer coordinator, Lali Mosqueda, directly at
949-482-5190 to schedule a day that works best for them!

*===========================*

What:  Tour of Shame - close the concentration camps!
Where:  Rincon Park, Folsom and Embarcadero
When:  Mon, Oct 14, 2 pm

The Coalition to Close the Concentration Camps is planning an action
that they are calling a "Tour of Shame" on October 14, 2 pm, starting
from Rincon Park at Folsom and Embarcadero.  The idea is to target
corporations in our own backyard that are profiting from the detention
and deportation state--corporations like Amazon, Google and
Salesforce.

The Facebook event is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/360055594879186/

Anybody interested in joining a planning meeting can attend on Monday,
October 7 at 6:30 PM at the Senior & Disability Action offices, 1360
Mission Street #400.

*===========================*

What:  Vote in KPFA elections
Where:  online
When:  through October 15

Greens who are KPFA members have asked us for recommendations for the
Local Station Board elections.  These elections are ongoing through
October 15, and people who were already members before a couple of
months ago should have gotten ballots by email.  This is a ranked
choice election in which voters can rank all the candidates.

The SF Green Party has endorsed the entire Rescue Pacifica slate,
which includes two Greens: Christine Pepin and Don Macleay.  The other
members of that slate are Marilyn Langlois, Mantra Helene Plonsey,
Karina Stenquist, and Tom Voorhees.  Finally, after ranking all
members of Rescue Pacifica, we recommend that KPFA members also rank
Aki Tanaka and Carol Wolfley on their ballots.