[SFGP] Greenzine: Green Voter Guides are ready

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Oct 25 09:13:39 PDT 2019

October 25

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Our complete Green Voter Guide to the November 2019 election,
which explains all our endorsements, is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/90-november-2019-endorsements

    We now have printed Green Voter Guide postcards to hand out, and
you should be getting yours in the mail by the end of next week.  If
you want to help hand out some voter guides, please contact us at
cc at sfgreens.org, or join us at one of the events this weekend!

    Let's help our endorsed candidates to win!  Several upcoming
volunteer events are below.  We'll also need funds to mail our voter
guides, so please donate to help with this effort:
  http://sfgreenparty.org/donate

*===========================*

What:  GOTV for Chesa Boudin
Where:  online
When:  now through Nov 5

The Boudin for DA comapign is launching a GOTV campaign on Friday,
encouraging supporters of Chesa to take photos of themselves w/ their
ballots or stickers.  Tag Chesa so we can share on social and
encourage more people to get out and vote for him!

*===========================*

What:  World Veg Fest
Where:  SF County Fair Building, Golden Gate Park
When:  Sat, Oct 26, 10 am - 6 pm

For 20 years the San Francisco Veg Society has been organizing the
World Veg Festival to educate and inspire more people about the
benefits of plant-based lifestyle for healthy, ethic, and sustainable
living.

More info:
http://www.sfvs.org/world-veg-festival/

*===========================*

What:  Joint Mobilization for Chesa Boudin and Dean Preston
Where:  Dean Preston for District 5 HQ, 631 Haight St, SF
When:  Sat, Oct 26, 11 am - 3 pm

Join Our Revolution & the SF Berniecrats to knock on doors with Team
Dean in District 5!

*===========================*

What:  Potrero Hill Mobilization for Chesa Boudin
Where:  Potrero Hill Rec Center, 801 Arkansas St, SF
When:  Sun, Oct 27, 10 am - 3 pm

Let's go out and knock on doors for Chesa Boudin!  We'll be joined by
Sophie Maxwell to campaign in her home district.

*===========================*

What:  Phonebank and other volunteer opportunities for Chesa Boudin for DA
Where:  1769 15th St (between Valencia and Guerrero), SF
When:  Tues, Oct 29, through the Nov election

Every Tuesday Chesa Boudin's campaign phone banks out of their office
located at 1769 15th Street.

Greens can check out other events and debates here at:
https://events.chesaboudin.com

If none of those days work, Greens wanting to volunteer can reach out
to Boudin's volunteer coordinator, Lali Mosqueda, directly at
949-482-5190 to schedule a day that works best for them!

*===========================*

What:  Rally for Medicare for All!
Where:  UN Plaza, Hyde and Market St, SF
When:  Sat, Nov 2, 2-4 pm

Join us in San Francisco for a statewide rally in support of Medicare
for All!  Featuring speakers from the California Nurses Association /
National Nurses United and other movement leaders.

More info: bit.ly/sfrally

*===========================*

What:  Rally for Chesa Boudin and Dean Preston
Where:  Alamo Square, SF
When:  Sun, Nov 3, 11 am

On Sunday, November 3rd, the Green Party is co-hosting a GIGANTIC
rally with everyone that's endorsed Dean and Chesa.  Please join
us to get out the vote!

What:  Run for Green County Council
Where:  Department of Elections, City Hall
When:  Now through Dec 6

Are you interested in helping to lead the SF Green Party?  Any SF
Green can run for our County Council by picking up nomination papers
from the Department of Elections in City Hall.  This election isn't
until March 2020, but you only have until this Dec 6 to turn in your
paperwork with 20 signatures from registered Greens.  To qualify,
you must have been registered Green for at least 1 year.