[SFGP] Greenzine: Happy New Year!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Jan 2 13:35:23 PST 2020

January 2

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Happy New Year!  Please join us next Wednesday at our special
endorsement meeting.  In addition to making endorsements on ballot
measures, we'll be speaking with several progressive Democrats who are
seeking the Green Party's endorsement.  We'll be interviewing Shahid
Buttar, Tom Gallagher, and Jackie Fielder, as well as several
candidates for Superior Court Judge.  Please bring any questions you
want to ask!

What:  Green Party Endorsement Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness), room 301, SF
When:  Wed, Jan 8, 7-9 pm

Please join us for a candidate forum and endorsement meeting.  We will
consider making endorsements for our state and congressional
representatives, as well as judges and local and statewide ballot
propositions that will appear on the March ballot.

You can read the 5 SF ballot propositions (A-E) before the meeting,
here: https://sfelections.sfgov.org/measures

The one statewide proposition that we'll be deciding on is Prop 13,
here:
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-measures/qualified-ballot-measures/

We'll be sending a questionnaire to judges before our meeting, and
their answers will be posted on our active membership email list.