[SFGP] Greenzine: endorsement meeting tonight, anti-war events

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Jan 8 07:47:30 PST 2020

January 8

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Thanks to Greens from around the Bay Area, as well as our allies,
for coming out last weekend to the rally against war on Iran.  We'll
continue to post updates on social media about more anti-war actions
as they develop.

    Please join us tonight at our special endorsement meeting.  We've
extended the meeting time in order to accommodate a crowded schedule -
we'll begin discussing ballot measures at 6:30 pm, and candidates
starting at 7.  We'll be speaking with several progressive Democrats
who are seeking the Green Party's endorsement: Shahid Buttar, Tom
Gallagher, and Jackie Fielder, as well as several candidates for
Superior Court Judge.  Please bring any questions you want to ask!

What:  Green Party Endorsement Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness), room 301, SF
When:  Wed, Jan 8, 6:30-9:30 pm

Please join us for a candidate forum and endorsement meeting.  We will
consider making endorsements for our state and congressional
representatives, as well as judges and local and statewide ballot
propositions that will appear on the March ballot.

You can read the 5 SF ballot propositions (A-E) before the meeting,
here: https://sfelections.sfgov.org/measures

The one statewide proposition that we'll be deciding on is Prop 13,
here:
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-measures/qualified-ballot-measures/

Candidates' answers to our judicial questionnaire have been sent to
our active membership email list.