[SFGP] Greenzine - join us this Wed for more endorsements

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Tue Feb 22 09:11:07 PST 2022

Feb 22, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us tomorrow, Feb 23, for our regular monthly meeting.

What:  Green Party Monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Feb 23, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions
* Literature for upcoming voter outreach
* Single Payer Health Care update
* Statewide candidates (Left Unity Slate) update
* Discussion and possible endorsement decision on new Vacant
  Homes Tax measure.  A PDF of the measure is here:
  https://sfelections.sfgov.org/sites/default/files/20220207_ExciseTax.pdf
* Discussion and possible endorsement decision on Recall reform
  measure (we are working on getting a copy, and may need to postpone)
* Statement on the AD17 Campos/Haney runoff

Mask policy: Masks are not currently required indoors for vaccinated
people, and are required for people who are not fully vaccinated.  We
provide the option for SF Green Party members to participate in our
meetings via Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can
join us virtually.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org