[SFGP] Greenzine - monthly members meeting this Wed

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Sep 26 08:36:00 PDT 2022

September 26, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    All of our endorsements for November are now posted on our website:
https://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/102-november-2022-endorsements

    Please check our Twitter feed for updated announcemnets of events
to support our endorsed candidates.  We will also be posting a
complete Green Voter Guide with full explanations of the reasons
behind our endorsements, and mailing a summary of our Voter Guide to
our members.  If you can help contribute to the costs of this mailing,
please click the "Donate" link on our website,
https://sfgreenparty.org/donate/

    Join us this Wednesday at our members' meeting, where we will
go over our draft Voter Guide postcard, and also plan voter outreach
to promote our endorsements between now and Election Day.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, September 28, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions

* Campaign updates

* Draft voter guide postcard

* Upcoming opportunities for voter outreach - Haight St Fair, Sunday
  Streets, etc.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.