[SFGP] Greenzine - May Day March to support workers and refugees

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Apr 30 18:25:07 PDT 2023

April 30, 2023

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Happy May Day!

    On May 1, Greens will join the May Day March in solidarity with
International Workers Day, in support of full rights for all
immigrants.

    We will gather at 16th and Mission at 11 am, and march to the
Civic Center.  This will be a march in solidarity with struggling
workers around the world, especially with immigrants and displaced
refugees.

*===========================*

What:  Save the Date - Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, May 24, 7-9 pm

Agenda to be determed the week before at the CC meeting; send
suggested items to our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.