[SFGP Action] SF GREEN PARTY PRIDE 2006

ErikaSF at aol.com ErikaSF at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 12:50:10 PDT 2006

SF GREEN PARTY PRIDE 2006 events:

When: Saturday, June 24:
What: Dyke March
Where & When: Join Krissy Keefer for Congress at the corner of 18th
and Dolores, 3:00 pm.

We hope you can all join Krissy Keefer at the corner of Dolores and 18th at
the Dyke March to help further her campaign for Congress and her efforts to
bring the troops home, impeach George Bush, and take action on global warming.
Krissy and her campaign will be there with signs, literature, and buckets to
collect $1 per person to fund Krissy's grassroots campaign.

When: Sunday, June 25:
What: Gay Pride March with the SF Green Party
Where & When: Meet at Beale Street between Howard and Folsom at 10:30.

Join Green Party elected officials, candidates and activists as we show our
support for LGBT issues.  The Green Party unequivocally supports Gay marriage
and full rights
for LGBT individuals and families.

Also on Sunday, June 25:
What: Fundraiser for Krissy Keefer for Congress
Where & When: The Luggage Store,  1007 Market Street from 10:30 to 2:00

Jeff Jones hosts a fundraiser for Krissy Keefer at the Luggage Store, 1007
Market Street at the corner of Sixth Street, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.  Watch the SF
Pride Parade with Krissy Keefer and others, enjoy mimosas and other
refreshments.  $5 to $15.

For more info go to www.sfgreenparty.org