[SFGP] Greenzine: Monthly Members Meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Sep 24 13:11:05 PDT 2023

September 24, 2023

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Thanks to all who joined us last weekend at the Haight-Ashbury
Street Fair!  It was great to meet new Greens and re-connect with
long-time activists.

    We will be having our monthly membership meeting this Wednesday
evening, September 27, in our office in the Redstone.  Details and
agenda are below.

    KPFA voting is still underway, and listener subscribers to the
radio station are eligible to vote.  If you are a KPFA member, please
see below for our endorsements.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Sep 27, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions
* Cornel West campaign updates, info on other Greens running
* Report-back on "save the Redstone" rally
* Organizing for Sunday streets in Excelsior (Oct 15)
* KPFA update
* Matt Gonzalez for Mayor 20 year anniversary coming up
* Voter outreach - revisit letter to new Greens

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.

*===========================*

What:  KPFA voting
Where:  online
When:  now through September 30

A candidate forum was posted online, and is available from the
KPFA archives:
https://kpfa.org/episode/lsb-candidate-on-air-forum-august-18-2023/

We strongly recommend voting for the "Rescue Pacifica" ticket.  To
make maximum use of your "single transferable vote," please vote for all
eight candidates (in any order).  The Rescue-Pacifica ticket is:

* Rich Stone (a SF Green Party County Council member)
* Cheryl Davila
* Stan Woods
* Edward Escobar
* Pathma Venasithamby
* Dr. Nayvin Gordon
* Steve Zeltzer
* Elizabeth Milos

    Read more about the candidates, platform, and endorsements at
https://RescuePacifica.net/