[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Fwd: [gpca-forum] Endorsing Dems?!?!?

Erik erikrydberg34 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:12:55 PDT 2018

If the Green Party of Yolo County chooses to endorse candidates in a
Non-Partisan Race that happen to be registered Democrats and they have no
Green option... that is their decision to make. They are the authority in
their county. Non-Partisan races are not allowed to promote political
party. The Green Party of Yolo County know their own political environment
better than anyone from GP Sacramento. It is not the business of any member
of GP Sacramento whatsoever.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 5:50 AM cab <2call41cab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good.  We could also include the 4 pillars and/or TKV.
>
> On 4/19/2018 6:14 PM, 1 wrote:
>
> Is anyone here familiar with CFAR? Anyone?
>
> Hey, Dumbocrats (neoliberal/corporatist judiciaries, legislators &
> executives at the state and federal political level, not the U.S. Voting
> Republic) are the left side of the Repiglicans (the crazies, not the U.S.
> Voting Republic), they both suck, and we all know that, but the CFAR
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7qb21a0lp3j1ce/CFAR%20Template_House%20of%20Representatives.pdf?dl=0>
> is missing one important demand... "*Allow 3rd or more political parties
> to participate on the debate stage - no matter what the polls say.*"
> We must demand many things from those that we endorse, including the CFAR
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7qb21a0lp3j1ce/CFAR%20Template_House%20of%20Representatives.pdf?dl=0>,
> and most importantly to allow Greens in Debates and, the CFAR
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7qb21a0lp3j1ce/CFAR%20Template_House%20of%20Representatives.pdf?dl=0>
> does not have that indicated, anywhere.
>
> I strongly believe that we need our own contract with those that we
> support/endorse that are not Greens, and it should include the following:
> The Green New Deal
> Allow 3rd + Parties to Debate
> CFAR
> uhhh, that's all I can think of right now.
>
> Mahalo, all!
>
> James Young
> SGA O.C. / MCM GPCA

*Erik Rydberg *

*Green Party of California(GPCA) Spokesperson*

*erikrydberg34 at gmail.com <erikrydberg34 at gmail.com>530-781-2903*

                cagreens.org