[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Vote on ID #164 is about being inclusive of non-binary Greens

pkoteen pkoteen at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 19:53:11 PDT 2018

Oh boy, I'm actually getting my first SGA email.  It is nice to know that my email issue has been resolved. . I wonder how much I've missed in the discussion of the proposals.
June,  however well intention this proposal 164 is, we really need our 6 week discussion.. The rest of us have not weighed in on the wording, and I certainly would like to hear from those who do not identify as male or female from birth on this issue. And not just one or two people but a variety of opinions.
Thamk you for giving us your history of this.
I will likely ote no because it is so disconcerting how number 164 has come about.
Peggy Koteen

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone