[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discussion On Items ID 144, 146, 148, 150, 151, 152 & 155: Endorsing Non-Green Candidates For Statewide Office

Steve Breedlove srbreedlove at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:17:59 PDT 2018

Jesse, thanks for more concrete evidence of this pattern that plays out all
over the world.
Nicole. I'm personally an anarchist. But I'm involved in electoral politics
which is inherently not an anarchic enterprise. People campaign as Greens
not because they want to disband the state but because they want to use
state power for different ends than it currently serves. And in the CURRENT
POLITICAL CONTEXT, leadership is actually a useful and real concept. I'm
glad you voted your conscience as a delegate. I hope more people see the
utility in this proposal.