[SFGP Volunteers] Green Apple Earth Day event in Golden Gate Park on Sunday, APril 20 -- I need transportation

susan_e_vaughan at juno.com susan_e_vaughan at juno.com
Sun Feb 24 21:22:33 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for someone who can transport us from the Green Party office and back on Sunday, April 20.  We'd like to table at the Earth Day Festival in Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park.

I need to submit the application by the middle of this week in order to get the cheaper booth rate.

Please let me know if you are available for transportation in the morning or in the late afternoon.  Also, please respond to my YAHOO account:
susan_e_vaughan at yahoo.com

Thanks
Sue