[SFGP] Sanchez for Supervisor Campaign Kick-Off Party Sunday April 20

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Apr 13 17:22:18 PDT 2008

Join us for the Sanchez for District 9 Supervisor Campaign Kick-Off Party!

Sunday, April 20
4 PM until 7 PM
Medjool Restaurant on the Sky Terrace, located at 2524 Mission Street between
21st and 22nd Streets; near 24th Street BART and MUNI 14 Mission and 49 South
Van Ness
Families welcome
Wheelchair accessible; take the elevator to the Sky Terrace of Medjool
Restaurant

Come take part in the excitement of launching the campaign to elect a second
Green to the Board of Supervisors!

Mark Sanchez is a long-time public school teacher in the Bay Area, co-founder
of Teachers 4 Change and Teachers 4 Social Justice.  He is the first Green
Party member seated on the Board of Education, elected in 2000 and re-elected in
2004.  He is queer and has lived in the Mission since 1992.

Mark has made us proud and we look forward to seeing more great work in his
role as District 9 Supervisor.  He is off to a great start as the first
candidate to qualify for the City's public financing matching funds.

Join us for food, drink and fun as we launch this exciting campaign!

The Kick-Off Team to Elect Mark Sanchez for District 9 Supervisor
Bobbi, Erika, Sunny, Hank, Vicki
415-314-7144
http://www.marksanchez.org

Matt Gonzalez, Treasurer