[SFGP] Greenzine - full SF endorsements, Expanded Presidential Debates

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Oct 18 22:21:50 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     We've finished making all our endorsements--full explanations
of all our local, state, and national endorsements are posted on our
website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

We are mailing our Voter Guide next week; if you can make a contribution
to help with printing and mailing, please go to the URL below to donate:

http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

*===========================*

Watch the expanded Presidential debates on our website:

Although Greens and other non-corporate parties have been shut out
of the presidential debates this year, Democracy Now! has been
expanding the debates to include Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala, along
with other smaller party candidates.

Jill Stein was especially impressive in the second debate after
having been arrested (along with Cheri Honkala) and handcuffed to a
chair for 8 hours the night before by thugs hired by the Democratic
and Republican parties!

Jill Stein also debated Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party (who
skipped the first 2 debates on Democracy Now!) one on one, in a forum
sponsored by the Independent Voter Network.

All the expanded debates are linked here:

http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/44-watch-the-expanded-presidential-debate

*===========================*

Congratulations to the four Supervisors who thwarted the City Family's
attempt to illegally fire Sheriff Mirkarimi:  Christina Olague (D5),
David Campos (D9), John Avalos (D11), and Jane Kim (D6).

A cartoon (authored by Joe Luby, republished with permission from
CitiReport.com) on our website illustrates a small part of the web of
corruption within our City government.  Is this what Democracy looks
like?

http://sfgreenparty.org/11-news/45-is-this-what-democracy-looks-like

California voters can now register Green online, without
mailing anything in!

https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/

People can register online up until October 22 for the
upcoming election.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted