[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting, Pride volunteers needed

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jun 17 09:36:54 PDT 2016

June 17

    It was great meeting so many of you at the Haight St Fair last
weekend, and especially those people who are joining or re-joining the
Green Party after voting in the June election for Bernie Sanders!

    Our next monthly meeting is next Wednesday, June 22.  The agenda
is below, and we hope to see many of you there.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Building, 2940 16th Street #301 (near South Van Ness)
When:  Wed, June 22, 7-9 pm

Agenda for this month:

1) update on Francisco Herrera for D11 Supervisor campaign
   (papers have been filed, need more volunteers)
2) discussion and possible early endorsements of SF propositions
   for the November election
3) "Recall Ed Lee" updates
4) Green Party of California updates and possible decisions

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome. To make a presentation or gain the SFGP
endorsement of events and issues, please contact our SFGP County
Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

*===========================*

What:  Pride Celebration
Where:  Civic Center SF, booth location TBA
When:  Sat-Sun, June 25-26, all day

We will need volunteers for both Saturday and Sunday at the Pride
celebration in the Civic Center!  Help staff our table, talk about
our local and national campaigns, and register new Greens!  We
will need volunteers all day on both days, including setting up
and taking down our booth.  The booth location is TBA, but will
probably be in the same location as last year, right next to the
main Library.  Please email cc at sfgreens.org if you can help!

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted