[SFGP] Greenzine: Pride weekend events, monthly meeting next Wed

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jun 23 20:59:12 PDT 2017

June 23

    Happy Pride!  Please join us this weekend, and at our
monthly meeting next Wednesday.  Details are below.

*===========================*

What:  Voter outreach at Pride Celebration
Where:  Civic Center, SF
When:  Sat-Sun, June 24-25

Please stop by our booth at Pride!  We will have new literature to
educate voters about Green positions on LGBTIQA+ rights, as well as
other important priorities such as Medicare for All and cutting the
military budget.

Help staff our table, talk about the Green Party, and register new
Greens!  We will need volunteers all day on both days, including
setting up and taking down our booth.  The booth location is C-002,
which is right next to where we were last year: on Grove near Larkin,
across from the main Library.  Please email cc at sfgreens.org if you can
help!

For Greens who want to march in Pride, please join the Refuse Fascism
Contingent.  Meet @ 9:30am Market & Steuart Sts. SF March begins at
10:30am.  Contingent is near the beginning of the parade!  Look for
the NO!  banners.  San Francisco Takes Pride in Resistance From Jesse
Williams to Colin Kaepernick, Lynne Stewart to Chelsea Manning, heroes
all, it takes courage to expose the massive violation of civil
liberties by the Trump/Pence Regime, affecting the lives of billions
of people around the world.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, June 28, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

We'll have several guest speakers this month!  Bill McLaughlin
from the SF chapter of Surfrider will talk about coastal issues,
including managed retreat at Sloat Boulevard.  Jim Gatteau will
talk bout exploring a run for District 10 Supervisor next year.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  To make a presentation or gain the SFGP
endorsement of events and issues, please contact our SFGP County
Council at: cc at sfgreens.org