[SFGP] Greenzine: Leno, Alioto, & Kim for Mayor, Mandelman for D8 Supe

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Mar 18 18:32:34 PDT 2018

March 18

    Following our candidate forum on March 14, we made a triple
endorsement (without ranking) for SF Mayor: Mark Leno, Angela Alioto,
and Jane Kim.  We encourage all voters to rank all three of these
candidates in your preferred order, in order to end more than two
decades of rule by the Willie Brown machine!

    We also made a sole endorsement of Rafael Mandelman for
D8 Supervisor.

    All our endorsements to date are now posted on our website.  We
will consider more endorsements at our monthly meeting on March 28.
We also plan to post a complete Green Voter Guide with full
explanations of the reasons behind our endorsements, and mail a
postcard to our members.

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/85-june-2018-endorsements

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Mar 28, 7-9 pm

Tentative Agenda:

1) intros
2) Ballot measure endorsements; see list below with links to text.
3) Various State Green Party decisions (20 min) - Eric will present

Local Props:
Read all of them here:  http://sfgov.org/elections/measures
We still need to make endorsements on Propositions A-F, and
on Regional Measure 3.

We will also consider endorsements on judges and of statewide
candidates, especially since several Greens succeeded in making
the ballot.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org